Tuesday, November 13, 2012

After the rain...


Yesterday afternoon, as I drove home from a long work day, I made a right turn onto the highway which takes me home and saw this.  It had rained all day long and the sun was setting in the west behind me.  I was stopped to make a left turn, and saw there was no one coming up behind me, so grabbed my phone to snap this through the windshield.  It's a reminder that no matter how bad the storms in life may be, there is joy and beauty and peace to behold.  I felt blessed.

5 comments:

The Bug said...

:)

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Got to love those phone cameras. I agree,that no matter how bad life gets there is always beauty to be seen,if only we take the time to look.

Diane said...

God's reminder. Beautiful shot Jayne.

Carolina Linthead said...

A beautiful and timely reminder! :-)

troutbirder said...

Exactly right, Jayne. And thanks for the reminder. Sometimes too many doctor visits make one forgetfull...