Lynne at Hasty Brook has tagged me to play, so here we go... (Wren, I am still thinking on your meme and will post it when I am done!) :c)
Here are the rules for Eight Random Facts:
Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. In 1988 I was chosen as an Outstanding Young Woman in America for my work in Jaycee projects.
2. I drink some coffee with my Splenda... yes, I use three to four per cup, depending on the size of the mug.
3. I typically always drive the speed limit... ok, maybe 5 mph over, but that's about it.
4. As a child, I had a cotton top head.
5. I use the same cereal bowl and spoon each morning. I just wash it out, dry it, and put it back in the cabinet, spoon in bowl. (Oh, and every morning, that bowl contains Fiber One cereal!)
6. I hate going into the ocean or a lake...bleh. Love walking on the shore.
7. I put Carmex on my lips every single night before bed.
8. I am habitually early to everything. It's genetic.
Now, I'd name eight people to tag, but Lynne darn near named everyone I'd name, so I'll just add four:
Ginger at Joyful Woman
Katie at Rainbow Dreams
Wren at Wrenaissance Woman
Ruth at Body, Soul, and Spirit